setting sail

I will make a list about 10 foods I will take on a voyage. 1: 5 apples because, "an apple a day keeps the docter away." 2: 10 Le-snacks because they are yummy. 3: 8 oranges because they are juisy and sweet. 4: 6 cut pears because they are much more better then the normel pears I mostly eat. 5: 12 mandrin's because they are sweet and juisy. 6: 10 chips because they are yummy. 7: 5 cookies because they are yummy. 8: 7 chocolate mike because they are yummy. 9: 12 cucumber because they are healthy. 10: 8 cans of crisps because they are yummy. that's all. BLOG YA LATER!

Comments

  1. Malo e lelei Walid, I hope you had a restful and fun Christmas and New Years!

    I am Kueni and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer working with the Ako Hiko cluster. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks!

    Thank you for completing your first activity for the Summer Learning Journey. Ka pai on sharing the 10 food items you would pack with you on your voyage across the seas. I really like that you have chosen to pack my cookies and chips! What are your favourite chips?

    If you were to go on a voyage across the waters, where in the world would you want to stop off?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts this summer!

    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

athletics